Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Obama Spotting

Options
  • 23-05-2011 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭

Ok,

Where is he going for lunch, it won't be that hard to see - there is about 50 vehicles in the entourage, according to RTE he is having some private time now !! What like he's going to centra for a sandwich and gonna sit at the papal cross?

Must be the American Ambassadors residence ????

What's the word on the street?

Ah TV3 saying he is on his way to the Merrion Hotel !!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Centra chicken fillet roll.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

My OH just saw him heading down Parkgate St

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

US Embassy for lunch !

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I heard him going by Four Courts this afternoon around half 12 or so. I wasn't near a window, but everyone that was was peering out to catch a glimpse and the North Quays were lined with people

• Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭chinguetti

Saw him on Mount Street heading to the embassy bout an hour ago when out for my lunch. About 15 feet away from him which is as close as most will get i guess so can't complain.

Nice fleet of cars/buses/trucks and i'm sure he was waving at me, and no one else :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭patrickrushe

Hi,

I was on duty as a volunteer with St. John Ambulance. I took a few shots on College Green. Click here to see them. Photos are down the end.

Really enjoyed the day. The Gardai and Secret Service did a great job.

Regards,
    Pat

Advertisement