Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When is Limerick Been Upgraded to NGB

Options
  • 23-05-2011 12:17pm

IM CURRENTLY ON A 7MB connection and i get 50gb a month 50gb is not enough for me i have telephone phone aswell and i get free call after 7pm thats all i can remeber

i got a letter a few weeks ago saying i was been upgraded to 8gb

when is it gonna roll out in limerick and also when it does what package of ngb will i be on

im hoping i will be on the 8mb and unlimited internet (fair usage of 250gb)

also how the hell can unlimited mean 250gb tho 250gb is alot

i see on the eircom forms i see offical eircom people on here answering questions i hope you can answer my question

i tried ringing support they were so rude and hung up on me all i wanted was to ask a few question

sort out your customer service :(

please help

thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

testicle wrote: »
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

???????????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

IM CURRENTLY ON A 7MB connection and i get 50gb a month 50gb is not enough for me i have telephone phone aswell and i get free call after 7pm thats all i can remeber

when is it gonna roll out in limerick and also when it does what package of ngb will i be on

im hoping i will be on the 8mb and unlimited internet (fair usage of 250gb)

also how the hell can unlimited mean 250gb tho 250gb is alot

i see on the eircom forms i see offical eircom people on here answering questions i hope you can answer my question

i tried ringing support they were so rude and hung up on me all i wanted was to ask a few question

sort out your customer service :(

please help

thanks in advance

Hi tajd,

Can you PM me with your telephone number so I can check your exact exchange.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement