Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heading to Wexford - decent Italian restaurants?

Options
  • 23-05-2011 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

What's the best Italian in Wexford town?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Murtinho

Nonna Rossa got a great review from Paolo Tulio recently, have been in it yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭WexfordWarrior

nan rosa is very very small... you can bring your own bottles of wine in there though if you want and drink them without corkage etc as far as i know... tables are too close together to be relaxed(pet hate) ...id say la dolce vita is probably best for overall experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

Standards dropped lately in Nonna Rossa

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Conas

Robertino's is the greatest Italian restaurant ever to grace this island. It's on the main street across from Whites music store.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

Conas wrote: »
    Robertino's is the greatest Italian restaurant ever to grace this island. It's on the main street across from Whites music store.

I think Robertino's has seriously gone down hill. Their food has no taste and is really boring - esp the pizza's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

Conas wrote: »
    I can't agree with that. It used to be alright, but now it's like a chipper with seats

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭the anser

La Dolce Vita is the only one......................

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Murtinho

i wouldnt even call Robertinos an Italian, cheap and cheerful, just

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Wayne Scales

La Dolce Vita is the finest Italian Food I have had in Ireland

• Advertisement
Advertisement