Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English poets

• 23-05-2011 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭

What poets are you guys studying? I am doing just 2

Boland and Frost, surely one of them has to come up this year, I was gonna do Dickinson aswell but i just don't have time for that

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Iceboy wrote: »
    What poets are you guys studying? I am doing just 2

Boland and Frost, surely one of them has to come up this year, I was gonna do Dickinson aswell but i just don't have time for that

Its true that one of them is highly likely to come up but you are taking a massive risk. Wordsworth and Dickinson are both as likely to come up. If neither Boland or Frost come up then you have nothing to write about. Thats 50 marks down the drain.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭biggaman

Sure just learn the quotes from another poet to be sure? takes around an hour really, I'm gonna do that just in case my 2 main ones don't appear and probably get around the same mark anyways :/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭C__MC

Boland , frost , p kavanagh and yeats. Hope to god rich dose not come up

Advertisement