Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CarSharing Waterford - Clonmel

Options
  • 23-05-2011 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hello everyone, I was wondering if there is someone here that commutes to Clonmel and wouldn't mind having a passenger. I work in Clonmel Mon-Fri 9:00-4:00 and would very much appreciate not having to take the bus. I am punctual, clean and quite and would be willing to give say 30/35 € per week towards petrol.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Hi Ellie I know a girl who might be able to help you but she is on maternity leave at the moment for I guess another few months. If you don't get sorted by the end of the summer drop me a PM and I'll ask her k?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 corkbaz

is anyone interested in carsharing or I do all driving with financial contribution for fuel. It's from Midleton (Cork), to Waterford City IDA Business Park, Cork road.

My shifts are 6am to 2pm Mon. to Fri. and 2pm to 10pm other week.

price of fuel is crippling me.

pity theres no private bus service to help people out.

smokers/non-smokers, male/female i'm not bothered just want to try save on fuel.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭southkilkenny

Hi all,

I am living near Mooncoin in South Kilkenny and working in Cork (UCC on the western side of the city) and might be interested in car sharing. I leave home at approx 6.00 am and arrive in UCC by around 7.30 am and leave UCC again at 16.00 to be home just before 18.00 (5 days per week).

Please let me know if there is anybody in a similar situation who might be interested in car sharing and who lives somewhere along the route.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Adrian4

I am looking for a carshare from Cork to Waterford - 3 days per week.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭southkilkenny

Hi Adrian4,

Do you need to travel from Cork to Waterford in the mornings or from Waterford to Cork?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Adrian4

It would be from Cork to Waterford about 3 days per week in the mornings - returning in the evenings.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Adrian4 wrote: »
    It would be from Cork to Waterford about 3 days per week in the mornings - returning in the evenings.

You'd be better off asking in the Cork City forum man. I'LLC leave this here just in case one of us knows of somebody though.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭sonyvision

Just wondering would any 1 be interested in carpool waterford to clonmel monday - friday my shifts are half 8 to 5 in the evening,

Working in a profesional setting so im always on time, PM if interested please :)

Advertisement