Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Briquettes

Options
  • 23-05-2011 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Hey all,
    Anyone know a shop/garage with good prices on briquettes? Can't seem to get anything under €3.90 a bale.
    Thanx in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

I thought I saw BNM briquettes 10 bales for €35 at Kearneys Texaco at the docks.

They were doin other brand ones last year, but they weren't as good as the BNM ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

It's a few months since I bought them, but Flemings Texaco Garage on the Tuam rd had very good prices for coal & briquettes.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭39steps

Thanks guys, will definitely phone both for a price.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭forestfruits

Any idea where is get a pallet of peat briquettes delivered to Ballyhaunis for a decent price. I've done a bit of research - cheapest I can find is 384 delivered

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭GaelMonfils

was talking with delaneys on the bridge today and they gave me a price of 435 for 128 bails. hope this is of some help my dear

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭GastroBoy

I've seen a big variation in price all over the place, does anyone know of the cheapest, or a place that does bulk deals perhaps??

Many thanks,
    GB

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭GastroBoy

I do, thanks, that sound just the ticket!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Lol, I bet that ^^^ looks weird if you're not a Galway mod.
    OP you can try here, I think they do briquettes too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

I think that McDonaghs in Ballybane do bulk deals on BnM briquettes.

The Texaco at the docks do bulk deals, but they aren't BnM and, I felt, didn't burn as well. They may, however, have changed brands since I used them last.

The Topaz in Newcastle to a reduced price for multiple bales, but I don't know how their prices compare in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

T O'Higgens has 10 bales for €35. Joyces has 4 for €15.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭CPG

Wow the cuts are really hitting hard in Ireland, cheapest briquettes post???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

Don't pay anymore than €3.30 a bale for briquettes lads, a pallet for €3.00. Even BNM ones. I know as I sell them.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭jugger

b&q have a deal on them and fire logs too i cant remember what it is now though but it might be worth a call

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement