Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ported from Vodafone to Eircom, still no dsl

Options
  • 23-05-2011 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I ported a landline from Vodafone to Eircom about the 17th April and still haven't had the dsl activated. I was onto phone support last week, wednesday I think, the 18th) and they said it would be activated within 4 days. Still waiting on activation

Can PM details to whoever in support gets back on, thanks guys

Kind regards,
    Gary

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi guys,

I ported a landline from Vodafone to Eircom about the 17th April and still haven't had the dsl activated. I was onto phone support last week, wednesday I think, the 18th) and they said it would be activated within 4 days. Still waiting on activation

Kind regards,
    Gary

Hi Gary,

Can you message me with your telephone number and I can look into that for you.

Thanks, Mark

Hi guys,

Kind regards,
    Gary

Hi Gary,

I got the PM with the details thanks, I will look into the transfer of broadband back to eircom and I will get back with an update in a couple of days.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭OldPeculier

Thanks Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭OldPeculier

Thank you very much Mark for your help and support in getting this resolved!

Kind regards,
    OldPeculier

Thank you very much Mark for your help and support in getting this resolved!

Kind regards,
    OldPeculier

No problem :)

Mark

• Advertisement
Advertisement