Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quin Mining operation

• 23-05-2011 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Has anyone information on the proposed mining operation in the quin area.

What is happening? Have they started, are they hiring people etc ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 634 ✭✭✭JustLen

I dont know anything about the operation apart from theres several lads from Quinn I know through friends that were taken on about a month ago.

Heard one of them complaining about the hardwork one night:rolleyes: so im pressuming work has begun.

They probably have all the staff they needed taken on (Dont take my word for it) but theres no harm in throwing in a cv or whatever i guess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

They have hired all their people. They handed out application forms and then hired.

heard thru the grapevine its hard work so there maybe drop outs. They are not giving out any more application forms but are accepting CVs

• Registered Users Posts: 7 blue too

Thanks
    Where did they hand the forms out, where are the offices ?

What type of work are they doing ?Sorry for all the questions :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

I think you had to pick up the app forms from their offices which are in Quin Road Bus Park, the offices are behind Clare HIre and the Peppermill.

No idea what they do!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

they are mining for Zinc thats as much as i know about it, other than its supposed to be a pretty massive deposit of zinc there so probably work there for a long time to come

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

ThreadNecro.gif

Advertisement