Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom Running Jerseys

• 23-05-2011 4:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hi guys, I’m looking for a bit of assistance.
    My football club are organising a 120mile relay run involving around 150people raising money for the club and a local charity.

I’m tasked with ordering t-shirts/jerseys for everyone that takes part. We could just go order the normal fruit of the loom t-shirts with something printed on them but we were thinking of something better as a unique memento for this fundraiser within the club. So I’d like to get running jerseys, not vests, but maybe long sleeve t-shirts that we can print a unique design on.

I was wondering if any of you that are involved in running clubs may be able to suggest some places that you have delt with that can provide that service.
    I’ve looked at plenty of websites but all im seeing in the standard T-shirts and what im really looking for is something like what they used for the Dublin marathon the other year if any of you seen them, they were made of a more breathable material

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,608 ✭✭✭donothoponpop

Sent you a PM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 475 ✭✭potsy11

Apologies for piggybacking

but can you send me the details also.....looking for something similiar.

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭BobMc

no offence sally but that shop looks a tad suspect

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Boom Boom

Have something similar

A group of 10 running the marathon for charity looking to get some technical tee's, singlets and windbreakers for everyone involved

if anyone knows of any suppliers that can do this please.

thanks
    boom boom

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Eyeballs

Am looking for info on this for a fundraiser if any one can help.

• Advertisement
Advertisement