Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20 and 30 MOA rails

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭poulo6.5

HI lads ,

anyone ever here of these guys:

http://www.spuhr.com/iframe-smsm.html

They look the biz but who knows???

they look the buisness, do you know if they can be bought here in ireland or at least imported

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭fish slapped

Have sent them an e-mail inquiring so will have to wait and see...

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭zeissman

I emailed them before when I was looking for a rail for my trg and they said they would ship to Ireland.
    They are quite expensive .
    I bought the near 25moa rail instead.

Have received a reply and also a link to their web-shop:

http://spuhrwebbshop.noxshop.se/?category_id=3

These do look like a serious piece of kit!!

around €300 for the one piece scope mount/rail with built in spirit level and 44moa, I also like the clear view of the turrets it would allow.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Try these people in the UK.

http://www.thirdeyetactical.com/thirdeye_website2_011.htm

Scope Rails
    Third Eye Scope Rails are precision manufactured on 5 axis CNC machinery, going from round bar stock to the finish machined item in one operation. By doing this, there is no accuracy loss due to re setting for different operations. All Rails are made from Aluminium 7075T6 and are available for various action styles. Third Eye Scope Rails meet and exceed the manufacturing criteria set out for Milspec 1913 Picatinny standard. At present, Rails are available for the following action styles in 0, 10 or 20MOA

New action styles are being added to on a regular basis. Custom and one off bases can also be accomodated.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

............. around €300 for the one piece scope mount/rail .........

Thats a serious price. Nice looking piece of kit, but there are others brands, makes that do the same job for less than half the money.

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭leupold90

There's a review of that Spuhr mount in this month's Shooting Sports.

leupold90 wrote: »
    There's a review of that Spuhr mount in this month's Shooting Sports.

Must get that...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭gunhappy_ie

Have received a reply and also a link to their web-shop:

http://spuhrwebbshop.noxshop.se/?category_id=3

These do look like a serious piece of kit!!

around €300 for the one piece scope mount/rail with built in spirit level and 44moa, I also like the clear view of the turrets it would allow.

That there is Brugger & Thomet quality only B&T would be more expensive/ dont have MOA mounts and wouldnt have the build in spirit level.

GH

Their a little out of my price range but theres a few guys here that may be interested in them...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 willcork

Hi guys,
    Just reading this post and said I'd jump in. I bought one of those Thirdeyetactical rails that Clive mentioned above for a Rem 700 in .223 that I'm waiting on a license for.
    Just a quick caveat, they don't come with any mounting screws so you'll have to source the seperately.
    I got some from Brownells in the U.S.
    Other than that they seem like a fine strong rail and are well machined.

Advertisement