Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WoT Boards.ie Clan info

Options
  • 23-05-2011 6:08pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So in order to better organise these WoT clan matches I thought I'd ask people for a little input in this thread.

WoT nick : ptegan
    Got a Tier V tank? If not do you think you'll get one soon? :p : yes (you need to have played a Tier V tank to qualify for wars)
    Able/Willing to use TeamSpeak : yes not a requirement but helps a lot ingame.
    Available to play daily 8pm-ish? If no, what time suits you? : 8pm ok. Almost always available with a couple of hours notice.

WoT nick :
    Got a Tier V tank? If not do you think you'll get one soon? :
    Able/Willing to use TeamSpeak :
    Available to play daily 8pm-ish? If no, what time suits you? :

arghffs
    Ballbag101
    copeyhagen
    Dangrim
    DeWinterZero
    dsafrf341
    dublingar
    Dublin_Gunner
    exbuzzz
    garethn99
    GrahamSoul
    irishjabu
    IRISHPANZER
    KAC_PDW
    Nutboy
    ordomalleus
    ptegan
    Rakanisheu
    Rogue_DotC
    sausageandeggs
    Shiminay
    theottovonbismark
    TheSpearman
    tomyber
    wozza_

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Karma

rogue_dotc
    tier 4, tier 5 by tomorrow(Panzer iv)
    teamspeak sure :)
    most nights 8 is fine(maybe out at the weekends)
    that is all? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

WoT nick : Dublin_Gunner
    Got a Tier V tank? If not do you think you'll get one soon? : KV-2 & Hummel
    Able/Willing to use TeamSpeak : I host it!
    Available to play daily 8pm-ish? If no, what time suits you? : Most nights. The odd night maybe not.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

Nick: Paddygolightly
    Tier v : yes a few of em
    8pm most weeknights
    TS - yes

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Nick: sausageandeggs

Tier 5 Stug (fully upgraded), Tier 5 Matilda, Tier 6 PzJagIV (need the 88 though)

Teamspeak, possibly not sometimes, the desktop is in a sitting room other people might not be too pleased with the talking.

Most nights? yep after 9ish the better, when things settle down :)

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭G-spec

WOT nick :KAC_PDW

Tanks : Tier 8 Lowe, 6 KV-3 & VK3601, Tier 5 KV & Pz4
    Available most evenings
    TS: Yes but only after I get rid of the builders from my house and find my head set!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 OttoVonBis

WoT nick : TheOttoVonBisamrk
    Got a Tier V tank? If not do you think you'll get one soon? : T5 PzIV, T5 Stug III, T8 Lowe
    Able/Willing to use TeamSpeak : Yes
    Available to play daily 8pm-ish? If no, what time suits you? : Usually I am free at least half of the time. I try to make it if at all possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

WoT nick: Ballbag101

Got a Tier V tank? got a T20\Easy8(elite)\T34-85\Sherman M4(Elite)\T34\Pz3-4

Able/Willing to use TeamSpeak : yep

Available to play daily 8pm-ish? nope, usually available around 20:30

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

WoT nick : Copeyhagen
    Got a Tier V tank? If not do you think you'll get one soon? : KV, KV3, SU-152,M4
    Able/Willing to use TeamSpeak : yes
    Available to play daily 8pm-ish? If no, what time suits you? : as long as i know what time the matches are i am avilable between 7-9 more or less

I'll answer my brothers too as he doesnt be on here much

WoT nick : DublinGar
    Got a Tier V tank? If not do you think you'll get one soon? : has a fewAble/Willing to use TeamSpeak : yes
    Available to play daily 8pm-ish? If no, what time suits you? : wifes due this week so not sure how much longer he will be on. i can ring him though when we have matches, might get a few sneaky ones in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 A1Nutboy

Nick: Nutboy

Tier: 6 Sherman M4 (fully upgraded, except second best engine), Tier 6 PzJagIV (stock but will wrk it if team need TD)

Teamspeak: Sometimes, when at home no, sometimes play at mates (Ordomallus) place

Most nights? Yeah have made both since I joined, reckon I will make most

My own 2 cents worth is we need to balance number of Arty, TD's, Heavys and Mediums.

Using those 4 groups I would say: 3 Arty, 5 TD's, 4 Heavys, 3 Mediums

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

WoT nick: Dangrim
    Got a Tier V tank? If not do you think you'll get one soon? :Yes, Heavy Tank, TD and Arty
    Available to play daily 8pm-ish? If no, what time suits you? :Yes, usually available from 7pm unless I got late meetings or like now on a business trip

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

WoT nick : Shiminay
    Got a Tier V tank? If not do you think you'll get one soon? : No, only recently dinged my Tier IV T-28
    Available to play daily 8pm-ish? If no, what time suits you? : Most evenings that should be ok, I'll post any evening I'm not available (was in London for a work thing yesterday and playing LA Noire the day before that :))

• Registered Users Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Wossack

WoT nick : wozza_
    Got a Tier V tank? have a bobblehead pz4, and just got an su-85 last night
    Able/Willing to use TeamSpeak : yes, but have no mic
    Available to play daily 8pm-ish? 8pm onwards suits better most nights

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/39814-wot-rule-changes/

There's some new rules about advertising for clans and the like. Essentially it's not to be done during battles.

We need to whore ourselves a bit more on the clans section of the official forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

WoT nick : Renesco
    Got a Tier V tank? vk3601, Tiger, JagdPanther, T1 Heavy
    Able/Willing to use TeamSpeak : Maybe, my internet is crappy.
    Available to play daily 8pm-ish? If no, what time suits you? : Should be able to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

My garage at present

161851.jpg

40k to the T23
    10k to the KV-IS or I might get the T-43, dunno yet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

i currently have
    IS with 122mm
    su-152 with 155mm and 122mm
    lowe
    kv
    e8 sherman
    m4 sherman
    and couple of lowbies

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    I didnt realise your garage gets nicer the more tanks you have.

???

Have you never had a premium account?

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    Nope! My garage looks like my garden shed:pac:

Ah lol

That's what your garager looks like with a Premium account :)

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭zil

WoT nick : akanewbie_
    Got a Tier V tank? If not do you think you'll get one soon? : KV with all mods researched so can bring either 152 or 107 gun
    Able/Willing to use TeamSpeak : Y
    Available to play daily 8pm-ish? If no, what time suits you? : Y

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Nemesis

WoT nick : Demonbaby

Got a tier V tank : Lowe.

TS: Yup.

Available to play 8'ish : Probably more No than Yes. 9pm onwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭dublinscot

WoT nick : davedoak

Got a Tier V tank? If not do you think you'll get one soon? : Not yet, i'm still on Tier 3. Have bought myself a month of premium and am slowly grinding up...

Able/Willing to use TeamSpeak : Yep... what are the server details?

Available to play daily 8pm-ish? If no, what time suits you? : 8pm sounds fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭k99_64

WoT nick : k99_64

Got a Tier V tank? If not do you think you'll get one soon? : Not yet marder mk2

Able/Willing to use TeamSpeak : Yep... what are the server details plz?

Available to play daily 8pm-ish? If no, what time suits you? : 8pm mid week mainly

Ok, I have made a couple of changes in the ranks in the clan.

A number of players were still listed as 'recruit' and this needed to be changed.

Fionn, Therm, Merc, Sionnach, Davidoak, 2brutal, Eireabu, akanewbie, iscream all now 'Soldier'.

I wish to make a couple of other changes to the clan ranks.

I would like to employ a couple of guys of the rank - 'Recruiter' who's job it will be to get new members into the clan.

A few of you have already sourced many new players over the past while, so if anyone would like to volunteer for these positions (3 should be enough) please post here in this thread.

The rank of 'diplomat' has also been removed from Exbuzz quite simply because he's never around. No offence man.

Due to Dangrim managing to source relative enemy strengths over the past two weeks, and general fact finding - I think he justifies being given this title!

Fionn - I know you've started to do this lately too, and this hasn't been overlooked! I have a position in mind for you :)

The positions mean feck all really, they're only a title, and give you some access to certain things like being able to arrange clan battles etc

But if anything I'd like to give a little recognition to guys that have been putting the effort in.

There are other positions I'd like to fill, which will come with their own roles and responsibilities (however small), and I've a few guys in mind for that too.

If you feel that there's a particular role that might suit you - please let me know!

Its getting to the stage now that I think I'm going to need a bit more help in the organisation of the clan (not that there's all that much, but it can be time consuming!) so volunteers are more than welcome!

Your time in the clan or what tank you drive bares no relevance to positions in the clan IMO, so everyone if free to put their name forward.

Ponster has not had as much time to be on of late, so I am sort of assuming his role for the moment, until I get a chance to talk to him.

I'm sure you won't mind man!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Due to Dangrim managing to source relative enemy strengths over the past two weeks, and general fact finding - I think he justifies being given this title!
    Not really, I simply got to much time on my hands to play around on the forums ;)
    If you feel that there's a particular role that might suit you - please let me know!
    Clown jester!

Seriously though I'll happily help with what I can for what is needed were ever ya all need me, titles I care less about :pac:

I still want the title clown jester though if possible

Dude, if I can create a Jester rank - it's all yours!

{JFC}Dangrim

*Jester First Class

Ok guys, listen up!

I have made some decisions, and effective immediately, the following roles and titles are in place:

Rogue_DotC - you were already made Cmmdr Dep. to cover for when Ponster was away, I have now made this a permanent change. To accompany this, due to showing diligence and tactical awareness on the battlefield, you are now Platoon Leader [Medium Tank].

Roles / Responsibilities: You will be required to help with the arranging of daily battles in clan wars, devise strategy for clan matches, and to organise our Medium Platoon and to liaise with the other platoon leaders with the intention of devising strategy for each match.

MercenaryIreland
    - due to showing ever present commitment, diligence and tactical awareness on the battlefield, you have been promoted to Field Commander, with the role of Platoon Leader [Heavy Tank].

Roles/Responsibilities: You will be responsible for helping to devise strategy for clan matches, and to organise our Heavy Platoon, and to liaise with the other Platoon Leaders with the intention of devising strategy for each match.

Paddygolightly - due to showing ever present commitment, diligence and tactical awareness on the battlefield, you have been promoted to Field Commander, with the role of Platoon Leader [Artillery].

Roles/Responsibilities: You will be responsible for helping to devise strategy for clan matches, and to organise our Artillery, and to liaise with the other Platoon Leaders with the intention of devising strategy for each match.

TheSpearman - already installed as Field Commander, your role is now extended to the role of Platoon Leader [Tank Destroyer].

Roles/Responsibilities: You will be responsible for helping to devise strategy for clan matches, and to organise our TD units, and to liaise with the other Platoon Leaders with the intention of devising strategy for each match.

Platoon Leaders - you will also be responsible for organising training on as regular a basis as you can. With your own platoons, and together. This will help us get to know the maps, the strategy's, and of course each others play styles a lot better.

Fionn_Mc_Coule - Due to showing a great ability of promoting our clan amongst other players, and having already recruited a good many members, you have been given the position of Recruiter.

Roles/Responsibilities: You will be responsible for helping the clan grow. To find new players, and get them up and running within the clan. This means your privileges have been extended to allow sending of, and accepting clan invitations. If anyone has found a player to recruit, this information will be passed to you for review, and subsequent sending of invitation etc.

Dangrim - installed as diplomat as stated in earlier post. Dangrim will also have the ability to create diplomatic pacts, and perform espionage on enemy clans, and intelligence / counter intelligence operations if/when they are implemented into Clan Wars.

I have obviously decided to hand out these roles to help myself and Ponster with the organisation of the clan, and the battles, and I know you're all up to the task!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

These changes, while small in the grand scheme of things, represent the start of the expansion of the B-IE WoT clan. This is one step towards a better organised, more structured B-IE clan.

Nobody has been left out of this purposely, and I've spent quite some time debating over which members get what roles etc so please don't think this has been taken lightly.

I will expect all roles to be constantly reviewed, and there will always be opportunities for new roles to fill, especially as we grow.

For now, I'd like everyone to help the guys settle into their roles, and of course listen when in battle!

As my first act as Diplomat I declare that Dublin_Gunner is a spy and should be shot on sight (clearly he's making to much sense to be part of boards)! :D

• Advertisement

Nody wrote: »
    As my first act as Diplomat I declare that Dublin_Gunner is a spy and should be shot on sight (clearly he's making to much sense to be part of boards)! :D

Just be glad this thread isn't in After Hours :D

Advertisement