Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WoT Boards.ie Clan info

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

I also note we have not heard back yet in relation to our sub forum.

In the time being, I have created a forum for us.

If people would prefer, they can create an account there, and we can discuss tactics etc in complete privacy.

http://boardstankclan.no-ip.org/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I also note we have not heard back yet in relation to our sub forum.

We need about 25 +1's to get it, so make sure you give a +1.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Karma

Nody wrote: »
    As my first act as Diplomat I declare that Dublin_Gunner is a spy and should be shot on sight (clearly he's making to much sense to be part of boards)! :D

i would have thought he was a spy for the team-killing he did last week :P

No "I" in Team, but there is in Teamkiller :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Karma wrote: »
    i would have thought he was a spy for the team-killing he did last week :P

No "I" in Team, but there is in Teamkiller :)

Oi!!!

Accidents happen, it was a case of Blue on Blue. Dear lord I'll never live this down!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Karma

Oi!!!

Accidents happen, it was a case of Blue on Blue. Dear lord I'll never live this down!

murphy's rules on combat point out that there is no such thing as "friendly fire" and incoming fire has right of way :)

So, you just reminded me as i forgot :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

From what i heard the arty shot to your mates back from 10 feet away was a classic

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I'm happy to say I've now unlocked the Obj. 206 (which is a SU-51 that is twice as large to make it easier to detect and kill :rolleyes: ) and I'm working towards the russian medium line as well in between fights.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

A little annoyed I attracted all that arty fire like that, I shoulda held back further.

However to aid planning, I'll be on for every match for the next two weeks clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭EL_Loco

Spear wrote: »
    We need about 25 +1's to get it, so make sure you give a +1.

If you don't know where to navigate to get to it it's here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=73118515

hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes, but just to get a few more in there.

Advertisement