Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House and Mobilehome Insurance

Options
  • 23-05-2011 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭

Hi there,

I'm looking for an online website that will quote for a house and mobile home insurance.

I.e. chill.ie, insure.ie

There are a few sites but none will allow me to add cover for a mobile home on to the house insurance policy.

All suggestions appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

There are companies that cover house and mobile home/caravan's but I wouldnt think you will be able to cover the mobile home by doing it online,you will need to contact the company on the phone.

I know FBD will cover mobile homes however only if your primary residence is insured with them and you will likely have to fill out a manual proposal form detailing the spec of the mobile home.

The reason for this is to ascertain the risk,the fixtures and fittings of the mobile home,is it permanently occupied,where its situated ie is it in the grounds of your primary residence or on a caravan/holiday home site etc.

As I said,its highly unlikely you will be able to get it online.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭bailes

try quotedevil.ie, they are top notch and very helpful.

otherwise p.m. me I will be able to help.

Advertisement