Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems logging in to my Meteor account.

Options
  • 23-05-2011 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭

I've been having problems during the week when trying to log in to my account to use webtexts on their site.Kept putting in my number and pin (which I haven't changed) and a few times it said it was incorrect.Got on to it then on another computer and sometimes it would log in fine but sometimes not.

Was grand then up until recently,when today I went to log in and something popped up from Google chrome saying that it doesn't recognise the security certificate and it could be an attacker or something.This also happened when I tried on firefox when having my original problems.Has this happened with anyone else?Haven't got around to contacting Meteor yet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement