Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ante Natal Pilates Class

• 23-05-2011 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hiya All
    Just wondering is there any Ante Natal Pilates Class on in or around Waterford City. Tried the Kingfisher today but the class is not running due to lack of numbers !
    Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I don't now of any others but can highly recommend Waterford Yoga Center pregnancy sessions.

I'm not really the 'yoga type' but I thought the were brilliant and really helped with sciatica.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 219 ✭✭Tangled

I know Pilates Lifestyle in Dungarvan sometimes run saturday workshops for pregnancy pilates - I did it before and you get a really good hand book for doing the exercises at home then. Might be worth contacting?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

Check out alphazone web site based up on old kilmeaden road across from genzyme. Done normal yoga there but they do all sorts of stuff. Very good

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Deise_67

Hiya. Thanks to one and all for your replies, I have followed up on these. There seems to be a number of Yoga classes but no Pilates in Waterford. Thanks again !

Advertisement