Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apartments in Belfry Tallaght Garda Tape everywhere?

Options
  • 23-05-2011 8:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭

I was driving past and there was Garda tape all over the place around the cars the car park and around the apartments.
    Anyone hear what was going on? I haven't seen anything on news.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Is there still no news about the apartments there.Its odd as i saw them but no news of anything.:confused:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Stop being nosey.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

A friend lives up there.. Put on his facebook yesterday : "Nothing like a trail of blood and garda tape to welcome you home"...

Sounds lovely!!!!

A friend lives up there.. Put on his facebook yesterday : "Nothing like a trail of blood and garda tape to welcome you home"...

Sounds lovely!!!!

I just heard now someone was stabbed there and i believe died at a party :( I hope last part is mistaken.

Lovely place and usually so quiet.

Just found what it was.Luckily no one died.
    http://www.tv3.ie/article.php?article_id=59134&locID=1.2&pagename=news

A 35-year old man is in a serious condition following a stabbing incident in Dublin.

The man - who is being treated at Tallaght Hospital, received his injuries at the Belfry apartment in Citywest yesterday evening.

A 33-year old man who was arrested in connection with the attack is being treated for minor injuries in hospital.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 MrReal

It was 2 crack heads stabbing each other
    Just another day in Tallaght

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Belfrybabe

MrReal wrote: »
    It was 2 crack heads stabbing each other
    Just another day in Tallaght

I dont know what your talking about I tell all my friends The Belfry is in Blessington :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Belfrybabe wrote: »
    I dont know what your talking about I tell all my friends The Belfry is in Blessington :D

I thought Citywest or Saggart would be the closest placename to use to gentrify your area. Blessington is about 10 miles from Tallaght

• Registered Users Posts: 9 MrReal

The 2 guys are from Tymon North in TALLAGHT

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Dubchick81

caseyann wrote: »
    I just heard now someone was stabbed there and i believe died at a party :( I hope last part is mistaken.

Lovely place and usually so quiet.

No he's not dead thank God but still in hospital.
    And to clarify, not a crack head either!!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 245 ✭✭montane

Just found what it was.Luckily no one died.
    http://www.tv3.ie/article.php?article_id=59134&locID=1.2&pagename=news

A 35-year old man is in a serious condition following a stabbing incident in Dublin.

The man - who is being treated at Tallaght Hospital, received his injuries at the Belfry apartment in Citywest yesterday evening.

A 33-year old man who was arrested in connection with the attack is being treated for minor injuries in hospital.

Thats just a regular weekend in Tallaght.

Dubchick81 wrote: »
    No he's not dead thank God but still in hospital.
    And to clarify, not a crack head either!!

Thank god for that.:) Wishing him a speedy recovery:)

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Dubchick81

Thank god for that.:) Wishing him a speedy recovery:)

Got an update yesterday and the guy who was critical.. Is now able to get up and about.. Wouldn't be anything near being fit but is at least now able to walk to the loo.. So fingers crossed his recovery keeps on at this pace..

Dubchick81 wrote: »
    Got an update yesterday and the guy who was critical.. Is now able to get up and about.. Wouldn't be anything near being fit but is at least now able to walk to the loo.. So fingers crossed his recovery keeps on at this pace..

Good to hear,seriously frightening stuff,i knew someone who was murdered by a knife :(.Thank god he is on the road of recovery.Best wishes to him and all his family :)

Advertisement