Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bettinsoli Over/Under

Options
  • 23-05-2011 9:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭

What are your opinions on this brand of gun?

Have a semi but want to go back to an o/u.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

dev110 wrote: »
    What are your opinions on this brand of gun?

Have a semi but want to go back to an o/u.

Just sell the Turk and buy a better Semi SIMPLES

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭dev110

The Turk is a perfect gun. It never jammed or ever gave me any hardship!!

I just don't like semi's so I want to go back to a o/u

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

The Bettinsoli are a cracking shotgun. I had one a few years back. Its well made, good finish, nicely weighted, good accessories/choke options, and relatively well priced for a gun of its quality.

New prices from €800 - €1250 depending on model/barrel length.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭DJandDeid

I have a Bettinsoli Diamond sporter. Great quality, great value and I can hit things with it (other than with the stock :D). Second hand in good nick, about 750€ for a sporter with multichokes and case. You won't go wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

I have a Bettinsoli Supersport 30 inch barrells adjustable stock and I cant fault it routinely can beat lads with guns literally 10 times what I paid for my Bettinsoli. Everytime I think of changing to a browning I go out and shoot a very decent score

My gun is 6 years old, light use of say 2000 shells per annum and it does fine.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭dev110

Thanks lads have just put my semi down towards the bettinsoli. Can't wait now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

dev110 wrote: »
    Thanks lads have just put my semi down towards the bettinsoli. Can't wait now.

Did you trade with you know who?

Much shillin's change hands?

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭The Big Fella

Who are you buying off dev110?

Advertisement