Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reasonably priced hairdressers

• 23-05-2011 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Apologies if I haven't searched correctly but I haven't found anything too recent on this topic. I want to get a cut and colour at a reasonable price. I've short hair and don't want to fork out €100 or more. I commute to Waterford for work so it would be handy to get it done there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Deise Dolly

Urban Hype (down by the humpback bridge on John Street) is very reasonable. I used to pay €45 to get my haircut in another hairdressers in town but it only costs me €30/€35 there, depending on who cuts it. They always do a good job and I've never been unhappy with a haircut from there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 115 ✭✭cazwhatever

the sculpting studio at superquinn are great. They take models on monday (which makes it nice and cheap) and they also have a highlights sale at the moment. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭sparkydee

Thanks guys:) I must check them out further,

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭cowhands

the sculpting studio at superquinn are great. They take models on monday (which makes it nice and cheap) and they also have a highlights sale at the moment. :)

Yeah I second this...Sculpting Studio are great..they are down the Dunmore Rd too

Advertisement