Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BER certs

• 23-05-2011 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭

How much does this cost on average? Is there much variation in the price? Does it depend on type of house?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭harry21

As you say... depends on size of house, but I know 2 fellas that do them and they would do a standard semi-D for about €200 as far as I know.

If you ring a consultancy I'm sure they will probably rip you off!!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭sinjim

BER's bary wildly in price i've seen lads doing them for €99 for a 3 bed and i've seen €299
    I do them myself and we charge around €200.
    It depends really what your doing it for, if your selling and aren't too worried about it sure go for the cheapest, but if you want it done right id go for someone reputable, not just some guy whos doing them till something better comes along

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭paddles

Any recommendations for meath?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭harry21

Not from me I'm afraid....

• Registered Users Posts: 24 JoeyJonson

I know of a guy that does them in meath, he's very good. I'll pm his number to you

• Advertisement
Advertisement