Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Dreamcast Arcade Stick and Steering Wheel

• 23-05-2011 11:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭

Been looking for both of these for a while now without much success, delivery always makes ebay a no go :(

Anyways, I'm looking for the official versions of the DC wheel and arcade stick, I've plenty of stuff I could trade up on adverts. A Nes and games, few N64 games, a ton of PS2 stuff, probably more that's not there as well.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,097 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

There was a Dreamcast stick on adverts very recently.

Ah, just checked and it's gone :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

Got mine from Console Passion. Was about €30-something delivered. Worth a check to see if they have more in stock. Cheaper than eBay...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

Cheers Pyongyang, but they're sold out. I almost bought the wheel from them but they wanted more for postage than for the thing itself :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

I might have a Dreamcast wheel in the attic ... nearly sure I do. I'll check this evening and see.

Have you anything from the 8-bit era to swap?

I have a Nes, Mario Bros, Mega Man 2, RC Pro-Am. Bubble Bobble and a 4-player adapter if any of them take your fancy?

• Advertisement

OK ... sorry for the delay in responding, pesky Real Life.

I found the wheel, it needs dusting & cleaning. As far as I can remember, it's the first gen wheel, with the flappy paddles and VMU slot.
    There is a VMU in it, which might just have some Crazy Taxi game saves on it.

I'll hook it up to my Dreamcast, see if it still works, and post back.

There's a DIN port on the back of the wheel, it's not labelled, and I'm not sure what it's for ... any ideas? I don't remember needing a power supply or anything other than the controller lead.

I'd guess the port is for pedals, not sure what else it could be really.

If it works what would you be interested in trading?

Mixed news ... the wheel works fine, but the flappy paddles are stiff, and one of them doesn't return properly when pressed.

With luck, it might just be dust/dirt on the return mechanism. I'll bust out the compressed air and have a go at it cleaning it tomorrow night.

Fingers crossed.

I'm off away for a couple of days tomorrow anyway so no rush :) Thanks for the update!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 100 ✭✭MalvinMcPot

I have a steering wheel if youre still lookin.......pwo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Ad_Dover

I would love one? how much

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 100 ✭✭MalvinMcPot

Ad_Dover wrote: »
    I would love one? how much

Anything to trade?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement