Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liposuction Reviews

• 24-05-2011 12:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

can anyone recommend/advise best place offering lipo or similar. Most places in Dublin charge over 4k and a friend of mine said she had it done in Prague for 2750 (flights, accom and procedure). Any advice?:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭BizzyLizzie

Effigy wrote: »
    can anyone recommend/advise best place offering lipo or similar. Most places in Dublin charge over 4k and a friend of mine said she had it done in Prague for 2750 (flights, accom and procedure). Any advice?:confused:

A lot easier to have follow up care in Dublin than in Prague though, bear that in mind :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭theg81der

Very hard to get info when it comes to cosmetic surgery I`m in the middle of looking into this myself. Have you thought about going to Belfast its slightly cheaper. I actually have an appointment today will post how I get on later.

Anyway just be careful don`t look at the money go with who the most reputable people are. I nearly dies last year from a, so called, simple medically necessary op so I can tell you first hand its not money your thinking of when something goes wrong. An initial safing could end out costing you alot more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Yestin

Internet is the place to find the plastic surgeons who do plastic surgery in affordable price. You can also get online appointment of these people and go through their website to get more information.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Eustace01

Liposuction if done by an expert surgeon can help one get the expected results within a short span of time without any side-effects. So, if you would like to opt for plastic surgeons then look for the expert surgeons which can be found online with ease.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Freiheit

I'm interested in it, but heard research that the fat returns within a year in a different place....:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Eustace01

I am sure that if you get it done from a skilled surgeon then I could assure you that fat will not turn up again. One of my friends got it done 5 years back and she is as slim and beautiful as she was 5 years back and the fat did not turn up again. The only way to make sure that it will not turn up is to look for an expert in this field and then proceed for it.

Advertisement