Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Contractors in NAMA

Options
  • 24-05-2011 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭

I was going to post something about the behaviour of some of these guys recently but once again got apathetic (like most of the fecking population here) and just didn't bother until I heard THIS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nM04G7eIiw&feature=share

Now I know that piece has nothing to do with Galway BUT I wanted to highlight the unfairness of what happened with that lady and her Da in comparison with the way some of these guys IN GALWAY who are starting to appear again, from under the appropriate rock they were hiding. However, that doesn't bother me BUT the arrogant way they are strutting around without a care in the world does.

How can Mike Burke get a contract for a €20million development when he OWES
    €45million??? Or could it be some help from his brother in law????

Some of these guys still own business's and the way they treat ordinary workers, some not even in their direct employment, is sickening!!!!! How can they have the audacity to behave like that when they have landed the rest of us in the toilet???!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement