Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy S no internet connection?

Options
  • 24-05-2011 9:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

I haven't been able to connect to the internet on my Galaxy S since yesterday.I'm getting an error message

"A network error has occured. Retry or cancel and return to the previous screen."

It was working yesterday morning and now nothing. I haven't made any changes.

The icon on the status bar showing 3 or H with green and red flickering lights has disappeared.

I've tried switching on and off and no joy.

Any ideas or tips appreciated.

I've posted this here, but maybe it should be in the Android forum

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

have you looked in your settings for changes? go to Wireless & networks, mobile networks and then network mode to see if your still set to auto jump to 3g. try turning it to gsm only and then back to auto mode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭Mr Magners

Thanks, just tried that and nada, no joy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 dietdodger

Had the same problem but thought it was the network being busy but ended up being the phone. Sent it away to be fixed three weeks ago and still no sign of it from Vodafone, redic!!

Advertisement