Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any employers to note when looking for part time job next semester?

Options
  • 24-05-2011 9:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭

hey moving to dcu in sept will need a part time job realistically to finance myself during the year any major/traditional employers of students in the locality?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 crazycouchy

Try the student bar, spar on campus or Eurospar down the road! :) Also you can get paid to act as "security" at some student union run events I think. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 QwertyFinger

Try the student bar, spar on campus or Eurospar down the road! :) Also you can get paid to act as "security" at some student union run events I think. :)

I don't think they'll have anything going, I know the manager Sheamus and he said they're not looking good for taking on employees.

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Noodleworm

lots of people look for jobs in the city center. Not much around the campus really.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 crazycouchy

I only said it cause that's where I worked for my 1st year of DCU! :) Yea you can try places in city centre too, only a 20 minute bus ride away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭T2daK

do the pool take on lifeguards.

• Advertisement
Advertisement