Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Baylayage for medium to dark blonde hair?

• 24-05-2011 10:01am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 178 ✭✭

Hey,

Just wondering if:
    1) anyone has had baylayage done on medium to dark blonde hair and
    2) if anyone has been to the Revive salon in Milltown for this treatment (or indeed other treatments)?

I've just seen today's City Deal and am very tempted. I haven't had baylayage done before so all comments appreciated ;-)

Tks,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,339 ✭✭✭convert

I've had balayage done on my very medium to dark blonde hair and it worked out well. Initially I had very light highlights done, but I've gradually gone a bit blonder and it looks nice. The only thing negative thing I'll say is that my hair grows very quickly, so really should be 'topped up' more than the 6 montly visit I pay to my hairdresser! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 PureCosmic

maupat wrote: »
    Hey,

Just wondering if:
    1) anyone has had baylayage done on medium to dark blonde hair and
    2) if anyone has been to the Revive salon in Milltown for this treatment (or indeed other treatments)?

I've just seen today's City Deal and am very tempted. I haven't had baylayage done before so all comments appreciated ;-)

Tks,

Hi there, I am obviously too late for this thread, but it may save another soul ;) I had them done there after buying the groupon deal, but had to pay an extra 35 euro on top of it.

I wouldn't mind but the result was horrific and had to get it fixed by my usual hairdresser :( I would not recommend the salon, my personal experience wasn't nice, poor customer service and the salon inside is quite dirty too.

Did you end up buying it? how did yours go? I have a picture if you want to see how bad it looks, it was not balayage. Maybe it's a new crowd.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Old thread - locked.

Pure Cosmic - Please stop posting the same thing in every Balayage thread!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement