Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pistachio Ice Cream?

Options
  • 24-05-2011 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Where can I buy this in Dublin?
    I've searched everywhere and can never find it!
    I know Ben & Jerry's make pistachio ice cream but I'm not sure if they sell it in Ireland?
    Anyone know?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lightkeeper

best ive had is in kinsale down the harbour movenpick is the brand swiss ice cream and you get a free coffee with a 2 scoop

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

There's an asian grocery shop on clanbrassil street near leonards corner that does big 1ltr tubs of it. (think it was about €3)

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭mimihops

where in Kinsale did you get the ice cream lightkeeper? haven't had pistachio ice cream in years either!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lightkeeper

down near the trident hotel along the marina,excellent quality and friendly staff,they give a free coffee with a 2 scoop good value

• Registered Users Posts: 15 LadyZ

I was recently in London and went to visit Harrods. They have the best ice-cream parlour with the most divine sundaes. It's a real experience and worth a visit if you're in London. It's fairly expensive, £15 per sundae, but it is Harrods. It's a shame ice-cream parlours seem to be a thing of the past. It really did bring me right back to my childhood, a really indulgence.... but worth every penny!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement