Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Analysis Lessons... ***possible spoilers in discussion***

• 24-05-2011 10:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭

...is an anagram of Lonely Assassins.

This has been found on the BBC's website.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I reaaaaallly don't like the idea of throwing the angels into that less than stellar mix. It might rub off on their awesomeness :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

I reaaaaallly don't like the idea of throwing the angels into that less than stellar mix. It might rub off on their awesomeness :D

You mean the rebel flesh folks? I have a feeling this is an overall series arc thing.

Ah yes, the footer misled me and made me think it was related to the next episode.

We all know Doctor Who regularly uses anagrams so it seems a mortal lock the Lonely Assassins will be seen again. Wonder how?

We all know Doctor Who regularly uses anagrams so it seems a mortal lock the Lonely Assassins will be seen again. Wonder how?

Well there Sexy talking about the river in the forest... I wonder if we're going to be taking a quick trip through the history of River Song. Because we've now had a hint about the angels (who shes tied in with) and the forest of the damned...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭ríomhaire

A revisit to the Byzantium would be pretty insane. Not just from the perspective of River and the Angels but because we'd get to see how that played out without the cracks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Well I heard somewhere that
    we'll find out River's identity before the break and the last episode is titled 'A Good Man' goes to war and River's meant to have killed a good man so, presuming the finale of the first half of the season starts off this arc, it could very well be related to the Byzantium and/or River's past.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Ok, well tonight's mid-season finale shed no light on that mysterious video, although perhaps it ties in with the trailer that aired afterwards
    where we see a skeleton holding the sonic screwdriver

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

Hm, it just occurred to me that the series finale did nothing to illuminate either the meaning of this video or the skeleton clutching the screwdriver...

Advertisement