Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help finding a printer

Options
  • 24-05-2011 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

I need some A5 Post cards printed.. only 250 needed. - Double sided.. theres only 3 lines on text on the second side. about 300gsm

Print24.ie messed up and wont have them here in time.

snapprinting quoated €119.99 which i think is a little high.

Does anyone know a cheaper printers i can walk into in Dublin ( South side would be better)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭flanree

As someone who has worked in trade printing for the last 4 years, I think that's a pretty good quote from Snap. If you haven't checked yet, I'm sure they will run 500 for nearly the same price. You could also try walshcolourprint.com

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Valdez

If you ever have this problem again give me a shout. I have a small printer, (Running a xerox 242). you can walk into me (Ballyfermot), and I will have them done right away for you mate.

Advertisement