If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DENON AV RECEIVER - £99.95!!!!

Options
  • 24-05-2011 1:02pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Boardies,

Ok here is a deal for you..

Grab a Denon AVR1311 Receiver for under a ton...

picture.php?albumid=1057&pictureid=9561

If you purchase ANY pair of speakers OR AV Centre OR AV speaker pack - we will do you a spanking new Denon AVR1311 at just £99.95/ €118.99... (this did retail at £249.95..)
    • A/V receiver HDMI version 1.4
    • 3D video Support
    • DTS-HD Master Audio
    • HDMI 1.4 with 3D, Deep Color, “x.v.Color”
    • 4 x HDMI in / 1 x HDMI out (Repeater)
    • Fully discrete, identical quality and power for all 5 channels (110 W x 5ch)
    • Stable power supply for high-quality sound and picture playback
    • High definition audio support, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
    • Stereo Mini Jack on front panel lets you connect any portable audio player
    • Dock connectivity for iPod and network streaming
    • Simple, easy-to-use remote control handset

So, again - buy ANY speakers from us - at any price, and get an AVR1311 at just £99.95..

If you are interested just drop us a PM with your contact number or send us an email to sales@richersounds.ie,

Thanks as ever guys and give us a shout if we can ever assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭kmb

Hi john,

Can you plese quote me for speakers for this offer for use on the samsung 686 which i got from you.
    And also the sky hd box and xbox360/wii.

Total budget say €250-€300 but not strictly..

Kind Regards,

Kieran

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

Hi John,
    Cracking deal and im tempted but before i leap is there any similar deals in the pipeline for its bigger brother...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Willie1972

John,
    What would be the total price for this receiver with the Monitor Audio Vector Centre, Subwoofer and two rears ( I have two already so that should complete the setup). If this is not possible do you have any other ideas (total budget around €300).
    Regards,
    Willie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Kieran.

The best option would be to look at the Tannoy SFX speakers which are £199.95 and with the deal on the AVR at £99.95 this would bring the lot to £299.90 which works out at about 350 Euro. Delivery would be £19.95 to deliver the two.

The tannoy's are excellent little speakers and work well with the Denon range.

Let me know what you think.

ATB

Dave
    kmb wrote: »
    Hi john,

Can you plese quote me for speakers for this offer for use on the samsung 686 which i got from you.
    And also the sky hd box and xbox360/wii.

Total budget say €250-€300 but not strictly..

Kind Regards,

Kieran

Hi PC.

Unfortuantely stock of the 1611 and 1911 has pretty much dried up otherwise we would have done a similar deal.

Just waiting on the new ones to land.

Nothing in the pipeline.

ATB

Dave
    PCDub wrote: »
    Hi John,
    Cracking deal and im tempted but before i leap is there any similar deals in the pipeline for its bigger brother...:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

Hi Dave/John

I pm'd John yesterday but no reply yet, must be snowed under or day off:rolleyes:

I'm interested in this offer. recently Richersounds were doing an offer on monitor audio speakers (5.1).

together with the denon 1311 what would this set up cost?

thanks,

who ru

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Paddy and Ice

Hi John,

I am looking for a Sony AV Receiver and a Sony Blu-Ray player. The Richersounds.co.uk carrys Sony but the .ie website does not. Is that the case?

Kind regards,

Paddy & Ice.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Who_ru.

The best I could offer at the moment on the Vector and AVR1311 would be £439.90 Delivered (Fantastic Price)!! ;)

Paddy & Ice.

We do indeed stock the same items as the Richersounds.co.uk site. Some items however are in store only purchases just like the .co.uk website.
    If you drop me the items you are interested in I can draw you up a price and let you know availability.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 GalwaySandman

Hi guys, just dropping a quick message to see if you have many of these in stock? I'm gagging to grab one before they go, I'm currently waiting to sell items over on adverts to fund my AV/audiophile addiction! :) Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Paddy and Ice

Hi Kenny,

I was looking at the SONY STRDA3500ES and a SONY BDPS370 or alternativily the SONY BDV-E370.

I have a seperate amp which powers a 3 room multi-room system and was looking for something to give me surround sound from my Bravia and also take the place of the multi-room amp, any thoughts?

Paddy & Ice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

Hi Kenny

sent you a pm about the denon avr 1311 and the monitior 5.1 speakers.

i know ye are slow at the mo!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Who_ru (and also Paddy and Ice)

Kennys off on Holidays at the moment so your best to phone the shop on 04890 321 332 and speak to Dave (he looks after Boards for RSB) or one of the other lads.

Hopefully they will be able to help you out

atb
    Ash

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi John,

PC apologies for keeping you waiting so long - few mad daze...:o

I am pretty much cleaned out of the AVR1611/2311's and we are getting the first of the brand spanking AVR1912's in tomorrow (well make that today actually, I've just seen the time :eek:)

The AVR1311 really is the best deal, especially if you can add speakers to it - means you get it at just £99.95!

Keep me posted and again apologies for the delay getting back to you,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

PC apologies for keeping you waiting so long - few mad daze...:o

I am pretty much cleaned out of the AVR1611/2311's and we are getting the first of the brand spanking AVR1912's in tomorrow (well make that today actually, I've just seen the time :eek:)

The AVR1311 really is the best deal, especially if you can add speakers to it - means you get it at just £99.95!

Keep me posted and again apologies for the delay getting back to you,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Only thing is ive got too many speakers already, still have 2 sets of ma's and a subwoofer(still brand new boxed unopened) unused in the spare room.

Only thing is ive got too many speakers already, still have 2 sets of ma's and a subwoofer(still brand new boxed unopened) unused in the spare room.

Excellent - that means you'll be needing a centre speaker then ? ;)

(I'll bend the rules and do the 1311 at £99.95 with a centre for Boardies..

ATB,

J

Excellent - that means you'll be needing a centre speaker then ? ;)

(I'll bend the rules and do the 1311 at £99.95 with a centre for Boardies..

ATB,

J

Have 2 centre speakers also, again bought from RS ;)
    Any 608/609 or intro 1912 offers, looking to buy today...

budget is 400........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi PCDub

I dont think Johns going to be in a position to check into Boards today.

Can I suggest giving the lads a buzz on 04890 321 332?
    They willl happily look after you i'm sure:)

atb
    Ash

Cheers Ash. Theres no rush on this, sure the RS guys are used to my protracted requests at this stage :D

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭mikew1985

Hi Guy's,

I'm in the market for a new Receiver and set of speakers, are there any of these Denons left?

I'm looking for a really good but somewhat budget concious option. I'm ideally looking to spend around €400 but can probably stretch a bit if the right system comes along ;)

• Advertisement

Hi Mike.

The Denon AVR1311 with the Tannoy SFX package is a great combination.

Small discreet and well put together speakers, decent sub woofer and what can I say about that receiver at that price !

This would come in at 365 including delivery.

You may need one or two cables depending on what you have lying around, but this would be a great little system.

Let me know what you think.

ATB

Dave

That certainly sounds in about the perfect price range for us. I would definitely need cable as this is an auxillary surround sound system so anything I have lying around will be used up.

About How much would I be looking at in total for cabaling? I'd imagine each of the rear speakers would need around 4-5 meters at most.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 GalwaySandman

Bump

Hi Lads, Can i get the 1311 with a monitor audio V20 centre in black, listed in another thread. Cheers. Mark.

Hi guys, just dropping a quick message to see if you have many of these in stock? I'm gagging to grab one before they go, I'm currently waiting to sell items over on adverts to fund my AV/audiophile addiction! :) Thanks

Galway,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - yep we have loads of them in stock (What a great deal!) - just drop me a PM when you are ready or send me an email with your contact number and I'll get one of the guys to give you a shout to get you sorted out.

Many thanks and again apologies for the delay getting back to you,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi Lads, Can i get the 1311 with a monitor audio V20 centre in black, listed in another thread. Cheers. Mark.

No Problem Mark - I'll get one of the guys to give you a holler..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Big thanks to John, Dave and the crew for sorting me out with the Denon system. All set up last night, sound is fantastic, once again it was a pleasure dealing with you.

On another note, my dad is now interested in buying either the same system or something similar. I've sent an email to yourselves on that too!

Cheers lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 NAYHA

hi RS, do you still have stocks of VW8 subs for 99stg? planning to get one with the denon AVR-1311. will it be 199stg together? planning to pick it up in belfast store this weekend.

NAYHA wrote: »
    hi RS, do you still have stocks of VW8 subs for 99stg? planning to get one with the denon AVR-1311. will it be 199stg together? planning to pick it up in belfast store this weekend.

Nayha,

that offer unfortunately is now over and we could not combine it with the AVR1311 at £99.95 anyway (speakers we can get away with most of the time - electronics are a different matter as we rarely have much available movement on price on electronics - however I would do the two at just £249.95 if you were interested - thats about the same price (or cheaper) than most UK retailers are selling the VW8 at on it's own!

Keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Wolfhound14

Hi Guys,

Long time forum lurker ready to bite:

Is the 1311 available with a pair of V10's? and how much to ship to Cork?

I just moved into a new house so I'm starting small and hoping to build over time. The goal is to have a 5.1 Room with good components and this will be moved to a second room down the road.

Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.