If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DENON AV RECEIVER - £99.95!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Wolfhound14.

The deal on the Vectors has now finished :(

However I can offer the AVR1311 and the Vector V10's inc delivery for £212.89

Would you require speaker cable as it is not supplied with either product?

Let me know what you think.

Any further questions please ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Wolfhound14

Hi Wolfhound14.

The deal on the Vectors has now finished :(

However I can offer the AVR1311 and the Vector V10's inc delivery for £212.89

Would you require speaker cable as it is not supplied with either product?

Let me know what you think.

Any further questions please ask.

Thanks Kenny. I will think about it over the weekend, but I was hoping to be all in for €200 with your offers. Now it looks closer to €250 which might be a step too far. (I'll talk to the boss)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 aidocar

Hi lads,
    Wondering if you still have the 1311 available at £99.95? I'd be interested in that along with the Yamaha NSP285 speaker set you have on the website...
    Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Aido.

We can do the Yamaha NSP285 with the Denon including delivery for £219.89 which is a mega deal.

You may need a few cables, but let me know if you would like to go ahead.

You can call me on 0044 333 900 0071 if you would like to discuss.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 6 aidocar

Sounds good! I'll give you a shout tomorrow, thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Dara130

Do you know about how long you'll be doing the deal for? Interested in the same deal as above...

Hi Dara.

It's just really as long as stocks last.

We have some left but they are moving quickly.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭jeromeof

Do you still have any of these on offer? If so what would the price be with the Monitor Audio Vector V20 Centre speaker?

Thanks

Also, as an alternative could you quote me for the Onkyo TXSR309 to be delivered to Celbridge?

Hi Jermoneof,

The price for the AVR1311 and Vector V20 would be £192.85 inc delivery.

Are you looking the V20 with the Onkyo? If so the price would be £322.89 inc delivery.

If it's just the Onkyo and delivery it would be £242.94.

Regards.
    Chris

• Advertisement

Hi Jermoneof,

The price for the AVR1311 and Vector V20 would be £192.85 inc delivery.

Are you looking the V20 with the Onkyo? If so the price would be £322.89 inc delivery.

If it's just the Onkyo and delivery it would be £242.94.

Regards.
    Chris

Thanks for the quotes. Very tempted by the AVR1311 and the V20. Have an A/B speaker setup at the moment hence why I was interested in the Onkyo over the Denon, but I suppose I could get a separate switcher. Another concern over the Denon, does it have a "standby source", I will be passing my Sky HD box signal through the receiver but the receiver will be in a press when not in use. I don't mind turning it on as I will want to use the surround sound etc but I believe my kids just press the sky remote and would expect to see sky appear on the TV. If they have to turn on the receiver separately to watch sky it won't work for me. Allot of receivers (and I believe the Onkyo) have standby pass through, so it can stay in standby but still pass through a nominated hdmi source to the TV. So can you confirm the Denon supports this?

Also, I can get the Onkyo delivered to Ireland from Amazon.co.uk for £205, via http://www.amazon.co.uk/ONKYO-TX-SR309B-Model-Receiver-iPhone/dp/B004SGV4XY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1310850462&sr=8-1
    would you beat this price as I would rather give you guys the business?

Thanks

Any answer to my questions above? I am keen to know if you will match the Amazon price for the Onkyo as otherwise I will buy it tonight?

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

jeromeof wrote: »
    Any answer to my questions above? I am keen to know if you will match the Amazon price for the Onkyo as otherwise I will buy it tonight?

Thanks

Jeromeof,

happy to match the Amazon proce and with the V20 Centre on a boardie deal to total would come to £279.95 with shipping at £12.95 for the combo.

Keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭tazzzZ

hey RS

Ill just tell ya wat im looking for and sure ya can give me ur opinion.

basically im gonna be placing a surround sound in my front room. gonna be looking to put the rear speakers high in each corner. Was reading in the past that the Boston soundware XS are a good option when doing this also they would have to be white. also the cabling will be sunk into the walls so im looking for roughly 20-30 meters of good cabling for this. Also i need a receiver.

total list.
    AV receiver
    Speakers
    Cabling
    and if possible ipod doc.

I can stretch as far as €500 inc delivery.

***EDIT***
    Almost forgot i would also be looking for a panasonic wall mount that will fit a 42" G20. I can spend a few bob extra on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭hearny

Hello, not sure if the offer is still available so can you give me a price on the Denon Receiver with the Boston Accoustics Soundware XS 5.1 speakers, including delivery to Waterford.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Hearny,

Thanks for getting in touch.

The total price for the amp, speakers and delivery is £382.85.

Also take in consideration any cabling you'll need as the Boston pack doesn't come with any. Also HDMIs etc for the amp. We also offer a 5 year warranty on the Denon for £9.95 which is well worth while checking out.

Get in touch if you'd like to order, or if there is any other questions.

ATB.
    Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭hearny

Thanks for the quick reply,
    The system is actually for a friend who asked me for help looking for a system.
    I will have to find out cable lengths but I would say he will pick up the hdmi's locally.

Would the Soundware speakers be that much better than the ones with the DHT1311, I would love to hear them in action before investing.

If I was to add a second Denon receiver (as I want one myself now) what would the total price be.

Regards,
    Gary.

Hi again,

Cool, keep us updated on the cables. We should hopefully have some lovely 1.4 HDMIs coming back in shortly for £9.95 so worth keeping that in mind. ;)

To be honest you can't even compare the DHT pack speakers to the Boston', there really is no competition at all.

Have you seen the What HiFi review on the Boston'? If not check it out below:

http://www.whathifi.com/Review/Boston-Acoustics-Soundware-XS

If you don't mind the journey up to Belfast we can let you have a listen to them. They really will blow you away.

If you wanted to add a second 1311 to the deal it would be a total of £532.80 inc delivery.

Chris

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 northside85

Hi,
    I would be very interested in this receiver combined with the Tannoy SFX Compact 5.1's listed on your website. Could you give me a price on this including delivery to Cork?

Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭davgtrek

Hi
    can I also get this av receiver please.
    Do you have any active speakers that can be used as studio monitors.
    I wont be using them on receiver but i need some. but otherwise very interested in the receiver.

thanks

p

• Advertisement

PM Sent.

ATB

Dave
    Hi,
    I would be very interested in this receiver combined with the Tannoy SFX Compact 5.1's listed on your website. Could you give me a price on this including delivery to Cork?

Thanks in advance

Hi there.

Thanks for the enquiry.

We don't really stock active speakers as all our equipment works with passive speakers.

We do little systems that can be connected to a PC that will have speakers attached or we do soundbars that can also be connected.

The £99 deal for the receiver only applies when purchased with speakers, so I'm not sure if we have what you need. Are you looking something small or something decent as I may be able to get my paws on something.

ATB

Dave
    davgtrek wrote: »
    Hi
    can I also get this av receiver please.
    Do you have any active speakers that can be used as studio monitors.
    I wont be using them on receiver but i need some. but otherwise very interested in the receiver.

thanks

p

Hi Dave
    looking for smallish active nearfield monitors.would be interested in
    M-AUDIO AV40 STUDIOPHILE pair or similar budget.

thanks

p

Hi All.

Sorry, we are now out of stock of this model.

Dav - We have one of these held for you, but we currently don't do any active monitors as they are usually used for pro audio and not home use.

Sorry.

Dave

Hi Dave
    sorry was on hols there and hadn't broadband to check thread.
    Is the denon still held for me ?

Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.