Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Will I still have to pay college fees if i leave before exams?

• 24-05-2011 1:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Will I still have to pay college fees if i leave before exams?

I am a single mother and have run into financial difficulty paying my college fees. I owe the college 2500euro and now due to ill health and being in hospital I cannot do the exams. I asked if i could pay over the summer and got an email saying that if i dont pay before the exams i will not be able to sit them. If i do not sit the exams do i still have to pay the fees? Will they bring me to court if i dont? I am not intitled to the grant which is why I have to pay.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

Short answer - No, you don't have to pay.

This means you won't be able to sit any exams on that course until you pay the fees though.

HTH

Advertisement