Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fuel prices

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭kormak

Off course not all independent Diesel resellers are stocking laundered Diesel but you would have to remain scpetical/vigilant, because from what I can gather there is VERY LITTLE margin from the wholesaler to supplier to be leniant with prices....
    Also, many of the border counties are a wash to diesel bleaching factories. again just something to be aware off...!
    anyway I just know that my old man was very prudent with where he bought his diesel for years. He then gets hooked on the prices of a local independent garage who shall remain nameless. 3-6 months down the line his fule pump and fuel lines completely give way in his car (fairly new) car!
    make your own mind up...

Advertisement