Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

6 weeks to go to MMA League Cork!

• 24-05-2011 2:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭

Our return to the rebel county draws ever closer and registration is filling up swiftly.
    There has been a big jump in people entering since word came out that the winning club gets a free seminar with Ian "the Machine" Freeman!

Don't forget that there are limited places available at this event and no entry on the day - so get your entry in right away to avoid disappointment!

Remember -
    • You must be insured by your club to compete; most club insurance grants this by default so just check with your coach
    • Teens need to print out the teen permission slip and have it signed by their parents or guardians, then bring this along on the day
    • Ultimate MMA Supplies will have a stand at the event with the finest MMA gear and clothing around, so bring some spare cash!
    Any questions on anything relating to the League just give me a call on 087 2037 926 or drop me an eMail via info [at] MMALeague[dot]com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭MMAIRELANDFAN

Perfect place for Teens to learn there skills and get used to competition

Big supporter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

Mike Caroll told me about this today, I think we may go as a club to watch as we are thinking of starting a team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

Gumbi wrote: »
    Mike Caroll told me about this today, I think we may go as a club to watch as we are thinking of starting a team.

Spectators welcome, come along and check it out.

Advertisement