Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bathroom for €2200

Options
  • 24-05-2011 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭

not too sure if this belongs here but what the hell its a good deal!! just got my bathroom done for 2200 by a guy in swords he supplied the whole bathroom bath, sink, toilet, towel rad, taps and tiles ! only thing i had to get was a light fitting.. excellent finish too. cheapest price i got before this was 3000. pm me if you want his number!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Merch

what kind of quality materials and finish are we talking, sounds like an awful lot to me, having said that I wouldnt be very experienced in getting the prices myself???
    Any pics?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

How much to get them installed, and for the tiler?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭TentCrasher

browner85 wrote: »
    not too sure if this belongs here but what the hell its a good deal!! just got my bathroom done for 2200 by a guy in swords he supplied the whole bathroom bath, sink, toilet, towel rad, taps and tiles ! only thing i had to get was a light fitting.. excellent finish too. cheapest price i got before this was 3000. pm me if you want his number!

Did you not fit bathroom yourself?
    I thought you worked as a plumber....
    I might be wrong:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

Did you not fit bathroom yourself?
    I thought you worked as a plumber....
    I might be wrong:o

Thanks for the TIP

• Registered Users Posts: 8,400 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Oh dear!

images9840989.jpg

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

browner85 wrote: »

That's not that cheap, we got our bathroom done by 2 guys for €1800.
    they supplied and fitted bath, sink, toilet, rad & tiles.

they said it would only take them 3 days but it ended up taking 4:eek: other than that i cant complain:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Merch

It depends on the finish, better to pay more to get the job done right or for it to take longer and have it done right, then skimp and have to look at it.
    2200 might be ok if its a good finish, does the OP have pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,400 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Anyone in Galway City offering a complete bathroom refit at a good price?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Advertisement