Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet radio knocking off broadband router

Options
  • 24-05-2011 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I have an internet radio.Roberts 202.It knocks off my broadband router intermittently.Have tried new router. No good.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Did you try changing wireless channel on the router?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

When you say it "knocks off" what exactly do you mean? Does the radio lose connection with the router or does the router lose connection with everything connected to it?

Have one of the Roberts myself and have never had any similar problems with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 damian kiely

dub45 wrote: »
    When you say it "knocks off" what exactly do you mean? Does the radio lose connection with the router or does the router lose connection with everything connected to it?

Have one of the Roberts myself and have never had any similar problems with it.
    router loses connection totally.

Advertisement