Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I- phone screen smash ;( who can fix this quick and cheap ?

Options
  • 24-05-2011 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

I just had an I-smash where can I get my screen fixed in city centre that's cheap n the will do it quick ??? :(:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 ia

got mine fixed a few years back by a company called fm mobiles on georges street and camden st i think. Both shops quite close to each other. Cant remember price i think was around 50 for a 3gs screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

http://www.fonemenders.ie/repair+centres+ireland.html

These guys are excellent. They used to have a place on Anne St in Dublin 2 but according to the website they do't any more. They still have one in GPO Arcade though. I definitely recommend them!

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭jennebean

Oh great stuff !! Thanks a mill - how long did it take to fix - I just cut my bloody finger off d phone ;( nightmare !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

fonemenders can repair it in 1 hour at an extra charge of €20, or in 4 hours at an extra charge of €10.

Advertisement