Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Persona 2 confirmed for the US

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

will it only be released on the psn store?I would love to try it,also it would be cool if they released the first one.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,446 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Pretty sure it will get a boxed release in America.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,482 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Oi! Cancel your imports! For a change, we European schmucks are getting a superior version of an Atlus game :)

http://kotaku.com/5840662/its-a-sin-only-europe-gets-this-persona-2-collectors-edition

Pretty...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭megaten

Disappointed there's no artbook though. Not really bothered to get it otherwise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭Mindkiller

The US version came out a couple of days ago. One edit that has been confirmed in the Jap and US version is Hitler. His name has been changed to 'Fuhrer' and all Nazi references and symbols have been removed (iron cross instead of swastikas etc)

Now, on the one hand, I'm a little miffed that they've toned down the Nazi stuff from the first game. But on the other hand, I really dig Der Fuhrer's new shades

offsite linked for spoilers

edit: You know what, I might just spoiler all that.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Oi! Cancel your imports! For a change, we European schmucks are getting a superior version of an Atlus game :)

http://kotaku.com/5840662/its-a-sin-only-europe-gets-this-persona-2-collectors-edition

Pretty...

they've 6 copies left on amazon

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭dmcdante

mine came in the post last week and am liking it so far the soundtrack to the game is top class just like persona 1

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,446 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Got my american edition, not sure when I'll get to play it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

Got mine too, still working through Persona 1 though so it'll be a while before I get to it

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭_Godot_

I preordered it yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭_Godot_

Mine arrived early. Been playing a bit. Not bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

Anyone see this in any store today?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

Haven't seen it, though wasn't looking specifically for it. Finished Persona 1 last night and jumped straight into this, only at the opening scenes so far though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭megaten

Anyone see this in any store today?

It might be in GAME. I saw a copy of persona 3 portable in the liffey vally one so maybe they Persona 2 as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Looking Glass

P2 was somewhat disappointing for me. Maybe I've been 'spoiled' by playing and being familiar with P3 and P4 first, but P2 seemed to go by way too quickly for my liking. Due to the way the game was set up, it felt like everything was happening in the one day. It has the stronger plot out of the four Persona games to be sure, but... I don't know. Something just didn't sit right with me.

Advertisement