Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best takeaway/chipper in Co Cork?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭yomtea98

There is way too many chippers in Kanturk it is affecting everyones business.Where chicken lover was there is now a chinese takeaway.I dislike the haven (now it is yummy or something) and jimmy dees.The diner is ok,daniels is good but the best is Joan buckleys.I love the chips there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Tom Cruise

Whaaaatttt they have chippers in Cork...
    Whatever next..:P

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭scifi77

I moved from Dublin about a year ago and the best I have come upon is KCs in Douglas. Their food is really unusual. Full marks for taste and individuality. The only drawback would be the queues but that's a good sign I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭antlyn

congar wrote: »
    U can't beat joan buckleys in kanturk, I went to Daniels a few time, but your waiting ages for food and the fella in there is always shouting at the girls working there. Pizzas are good though. Kebabs are good in yummy.

Don't rate Buckley's chips though and the battered sausages aren't great, however chicken is superb!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Steveo.1985

Tasty Byte in Cloyne....biggest and best kebabs I've had this side of Germany

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 jporiordan

downtown in mallow and always have great meal deals

Advertisement