If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speakers for Yamaha RXV667

Options
  • 24-05-2011 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭

I have a Yamaha RXV667 and am looking for some speakers to go with it – currently just have the 5.1 Yamaha NSP285 speakers

What would you have to offer?

Dont want to have to remortgage the house by the way!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Slip.

Thanks for the post.

I replied to your email, but there are heaps of options here ranging from the Tannoy SFX up to the likes of the BXAV10 package.

If you can answer a few questions :

Are you using this for music and home cinema ?

Do you want small speakers ?

Any colour preference ?

Any budget in mind ?

I can narrow it down a little if you can answer a few of these.

Cheers

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Slipshaney

Thanks Dave

Are you using this for music and home cinema ? YES

Do you want small speakers ? Preferably yes, but open to suggestions

Any colour preference ? Black if possible

Any budget in mind ? Open here to options

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.