Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bsa martini international mark3

Options
  • 24-05-2011 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭

does anyone on here use one of these for benchrest shooting with a scope instead of the iron sights?anything to look out for when buying one any common problems ect?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

Yes i have one , but mines a mark 5 isu model (basically the same slight differences) , the only thing to watch out for is condition the same as any other used firearm , spare parts are difficult to obtain but sometimes appear on fleabay. a lot of people use them for benchrest as they are the most accurate genuine target rifle you can get for very small money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭bazza888

it looks in great condition,im going to test fire it saturday and see how it gos!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

i had one not sure what model it was. It was very accurate i used it for 50 yard benchrest.

Tommy

Advertisement