Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gort greine rahoon? looking to rent

Options
  • 24-05-2011 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone lives in this estate? Looked at a nice house to rent for a reasonable price only worry is that it faces onto Millars Lane (I think that's the name). A little bit dubious of renting a house on a laneway if kids are drinking there at weekends. Had a walk down there and it looked clean, but would like if anyone had first hand knowledge. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Friends live there and they say it's grand, but yeah, the 'gangeens' seem to gather by the lanes for sure. Maybe drive up and chat to a resident if they're about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 TARAGROT

Lives there for 5years myself.not long gone from there.
    Never really had much of a problem up there,although in saying that i didnt particularly like the place.The place is full of kids,and they seemed to always be outside!!my house was not facing onto the lane but one point i will make is that every summer travellers pulled into that lane and they always seemed to be there for quite a while before getting moved on.Not sure how they got in there,as it was always blocked with rocks.wouldnt fancy my back yard facing onto that lane or any other lane if im honest,but thats just my opinion.

Advertisement