Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Window Cleaner in Ennis/Clarecastle area

• 24-05-2011 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi all,

I'm new to boards.ie so apologies if this is posted in the wrong place! I'm just wondering if somebody can recommend a window cleaner in the Ennis or more specifically the Clarecastle area? I've tried the numbers in the phonebook but they all let me down. Any help would be really appreciated!

Cheers!

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Welcome to boards, we're a nice bunch here so I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here. There has been a thread on this already here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=69020582

• Registered Users Posts: 5 dotcom79

Thanks Clareman! I did a search to see if the topic had come up before but it seems my search may not have been very thorough :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 ITOne

You should give Jon Kelly - Clever Cleaning a call 086 2264433.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 dotcom79

ITOne wrote: »
    You should give Jon Kelly - Clever Cleaning a call 086 2264433.

Did that, thanks ITOne!

dotcom

Advertisement