Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancy Dress Shop

Options
  • 24-05-2011 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Is there a fancy dress shop in Letterkenny or Donegal?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭sweet girl

I dont think there is one in Letterkenny, there is one that just opens for a few weeks at Halloween.
    There is at least 2 in Derry that I know of, one is in Springtown Industrial Estate called the Party Shop and there is also one on Shipquay street, across from the Richmond Centre, its upstairs above a shop, i cant think on the name of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭howdoyouknow

heatons in letterkenny have a fancy dress section.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭Firblog

One in Donegal town, Paul's on the Main street, opposite Toni's bistro, no rental tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭gavmcfad

Cheers for the info.
    Does the places in Derry and if how much does it cost to do a rental for a standard outfit.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭sweet girl

Im not sure about the party shop in Springtown but the one on Shipquay street does. I cant remember how much, its over a year ago since i was in there, hopefully its still open.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭irlpic

The Costume Shop. Next day delivery on orders made before 4pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭0lordy

Argos in Letterkenny or Derry have some as well that might suit, you can check them out online

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭mamakevf

Not sure if it's still there but there was one in L/K on the port road, just above the Grill on the same side.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭dcfc

The shop in Derry is called changing faces, it's above the Veritas shop. Last time I got a costume there it cost £30

Advertisement