Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Broadband Home Professional

• 24-05-2011 8:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭

According to the phone bill we are paying €40 + vat per month for this package, which no longer exists as a new product. ('download speed of up to 8Mb and a download allowance of 50GB per month'.)

Given the 24MB product costs less than this and is available in the area, should we have been switched/offered a switch?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 130 ✭✭Larkenn

I'm with Eircom and when I tried to switch to a cheaper yet better package, I was told I couldn't. That I already had a contract with them. The customer rep then suggested I go to another operator and then switch back to avail of the cheaper package.

I've decided to take him up on his advice and switch to Vodafone and NOT switch back. And Eircom wonder why their customers are deserting them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭phonypony

they certainly don't do themselves any favours..
    I'll order the 'upgrade' and see what happens.

Advertisement