Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man Utd Flag

• 24-05-2011 9:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭

Hi all. I need to get a very large Man Utd Flag before the weekend. Any ideas if there's anywhere in Waterford that I could get it or is there any printers that would do it or T-Shirt printers that do that sort of thing?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Elbows22

deisedevil wrote: »
    Hi all. I need to get a very large Man Utd Flag before the weekend. Any ideas if there's anywhere in Waterford that I could get it or is there any printers that would do it or T-Shirt printers that do that sort of thing?

Try Alfies they might be able to do it - if they dont have one they can most likely order it in before the weekend for ya

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

Elbows22 wrote: »
    Try Alfies they might be able to do it - if they dont have one they can most likely order it in before the weekend for ya

I'll give that a go. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

Very hard to get one in town I reckon. No doubt it's for the Champions League final. I'll be over there shooting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Gardner

deisedevil

waterford answer to a bar stool supporter!

heeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaawwwwww

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Why don't you get a flag of the winning team instead?

fl59a.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

Though it kills me to help a Man Utd fan :D

Have you tried Michael Guineys? They often have stuff like this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

When I worked with Masons a few years ago and I was turning the venue into a man utd supporters club I got a huge big flag done for me in the fabric shop on mayor's walk (next door to waterford today) - Remember a Man Utd flag is just RED WHITE and BLACK. The thing was massive and was of course robbed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Joey leBlanc

fl59a.jpg

Judging by your username presumably you are of the Liverpool persuasion & surely you will recall beating Barca in the Champions Lge a few years back. Arsenal also beat them at home in the group stages this year. So in a one off match United have a good chance of overturning the odds. Having been played off the park for 85mins & given a footballing lesson in Rome all United supporters agree that Barca are the clear favourites & as such most of us realistically believe we are the underdogs this Saturday. All we ask is for the United players play to their full potential & show what they are capable of this time round. Everyone had a stinker in Rome. If we can match & exceed the title winning performance at home to Chelsea a few wks back I will be delighted. Also we may also win the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

Judging by your username presumably you are of the Liverpool persuasion & surely you will recall beating Barca in the Champions Lge a few years back. Arsenal also beat them at home in the group stages this year. So in a one off match United have a good chance of overturning the odds. Having been played off the park for 85mins & given a footballing lesson in Rome all United supporters agree that Barca are the clear favourites & as such most of us realistically believe we are the underdogs this Saturday. All we ask is for the United players play to their full potential & show what they are capable of this time round. Everyone had a stinker in Rome. If we can match & exceed the title winning performance at home to Chelsea a few wks back I will be delighted. Also we may also win the game.

We beat them at The Emirates and were going through until Van Persie was sent off, even though we were completely outplayed. A disciplined team that defends as a unit will cause them problems as they tend to fade after 65-70 mins.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

When I worked with Masons a few years ago and I was turning the venue into a man utd supporters club I got a huge big flag done for me in the fabric shop on mayor's walk (next door to waterford today) - Remember a Man Utd flag is just RED WHITE and BLACK. The thing was massive and was of course robbed.

And it was my mother in law who stitched it all together for you if Im not mistaken too.

• Advertisement

That's true actually...forgot that part!

Gardner wrote: »
    deisedevil

waterford answer to a bar stool supporter!

heeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaawwwwww

I need a large flag to bring to Wembley. heeee heeeeeeee!

Thanks to those for the real advice but can't find one anywhere, all sold out.

fl59a.jpg

Was thinking of getting this flag:

Manchester-United-Fans-Fire-Cheeky-Warning-At-Liverpool-With-19-Times-Banner-Inside-Anfield.jpg

I need a large flag to bring to Wembley. heeee heeeeeeee!

Thanks to those for the real advice but can't find one anywhere, all sold out.

So the fabric shop was sold out of fabric?

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭5ForKeeps

You looking to make a homemade flag or get one of those plastic flags like all clubs have?

Advertisement