Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor webtext not working

Options
  • 24-05-2011 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭

I've tried using meteor webtext to send messages to several different mobiles but none of them are recieving the texts although meteor says they have been sent. Anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 jnkoh89vy01uqt

Im having the same problem,noticed this afternoon,must be a technical problem..although they dont seem to have acknowleged it

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭seafood dunleavy

I had problems last week actually logging in,kept saying it was incorrect.Not sure about texts not sending,think most of them have sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

I have been using meteor webtexts for years to send out a text to 10 or 15 people at a time, some numbers never receive the text, others hit and miss.
    I've spoken to customer care about this endlessly, they blamed the peoples phones or networks, settings etc, I tried everything they suggested but I've never been able to sort this.
    I don't use it at all if the text is important, just not reliable enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

I hate Meteor so much now. My phone has completely stopped working, it can make or receive calls, send or receive messages. I can't even call customer support. And on the website when I try to log in it's telling me that my pin code is wrong, but I have been using this since September 09 and its never been changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

It's all working now, Meteor deny there was ever a problem, they basically said it's working now, so it was always working and that I must have been the problem.

• Advertisement
Advertisement