Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

webmail acting up

Options
  • 24-05-2011 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭

Any ideas why I cannot open my mail? For the last few weeks I cannot actually open or delete mail by clicking on it, also my spam folder doesnt open, ive tried on more than one computer.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

Any ideas why I cannot open my mail? For the last few weeks I cannot actually open or delete mail by clicking on it, also my spam folder doesnt open, ive tried on more than one computer.

Hi forestfruits,

Thanks for contacting eircom on boards.

There have been reports of problems accessing webmail. This has occured when some customers have upgraded their Internet browser, specifically to new Firefox update *(version 4), but also there have been issues with Chrome.

It has been suggested that rolling back to a previous version of this browser will allow you to access all your folders.

Firefox is not something that eircom support and if you need further assistance with this, you may need to contact the vendor (Mozilla).

However, if possible, please try to access your folders using a different Internet browser (ie. : Microsoft Internet Explorer).

You might also need to check your software applications on your PC. Sometimes software applications like, anti-virus or firewall(s) can also block your access on your Internet browser. If this is the case, try to temporarily disable these applications and test your webmail access again.

If you are still unable to access your folders in eircom's webmail - www.eircom.net/email - then please PM your email address and I can confirm if it is working.

Kind regards,
    Ant

Advertisement