Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fish Pedicure

Options
  • 24-05-2011 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭

OH wants to know does any place in Kerry do this craic?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Had to google this.

Wtf.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Damokc wrote: »
    OH wants to know does any place in Kerry do this craic?

I don't know where but as soon as I find out, I'll be trying it at least once :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

FISH DONT HAVE FEET.

*googles*

Oh.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

If fish nibbled on my feet they would be fish deadicure....

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭pmurphy00

havnt seen it newhere in kerry
    its everywhere in thailand

never went for it tho..
    if u have any cut at all on ure feet u cant get it
    and well my feet are just abused!

twud b a mighty job in dingle in the summer tho methinks!

• Advertisement

It's pretty interesting getting them... Very strange feeling.

http://www.independent.ie/health/diet-fitness/fit-to-be-tried-fish-pedicure-2246338.html

That's a place in Dublin that does it but it's certainly not worth 60euro.. I used to pay about $3 in Laos and Thailand and that was almost pushing it too far for the novelty factor.
    You forget you've had it 20 mins later and there isn't really any benefit so don't waste the money. I'm being really serious.. You will wonder how in the name of Jesus was that worth 60euro and that will ruin the funny sensation from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,073 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

A large goldfish bowl and some piranhas should do the trick.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Happi Feet are now open in Killarney, 20 High Street, above the 'Crock o Gold' pub.

They have an intro offer of 10euros for 15mins and open at 10am mon-sat and 2pm sunday. You can email happifeet@live.ie or phone on 087-3642564.

Just the info I have to hand for anybody interested. I have to say I did enjoy this :)

Advertisement