Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED: Pandora Battery

Options
  • 24-05-2011 10:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭

I have heard great things about emulation on the PSP and I want to give it a try. Unfortunately, I am running Original Firmware ver3.51 and I need a Pandora Battery to do a downgrade so I can use emulators.

I would buy one from Dealextreme, but the delivery time is about a 3/4 week wait and I am too impatient to wait that long to use an emulator.

Would anybody out there have one I could borrow/buy/rent? Preferably borrow! I can collect the battery or bring the PSP to you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

sengoku wrote: »
    I have heard great things about emulation on the PSP and I want to give it a try. Unfortunately, I am running Original Firmware ver3.51 and I need a Pandora Battery to do a downgrade so I can use emulators.

I would buy one from Dealextreme, but the delivery time is about a 3/4 week wait and I am too impatient to wait that long to use an emulator.

Would anybody out there have one I could borrow/buy/rent? Preferably borrow! I can collect the battery or bring the PSP to you.

You can install CFW 5.50 straight over 3.51 without a Pandora. I'd link you to a tutorial but like all things in this field its hard to find a good link without warez etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭sengoku

EnterNow wrote: »
    You can install CFW 5.50 straight over 3.51 without a Pandora. I'd link you to a tutorial but like all things in this field its hard to find a good link without warez etc.

I was led to believe that CFW can only be loaded on PSPs with OFW 3.50 or lower, a Pandora Battery is needed for all other versions.

I hope I'm wrong.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Not the place for this kind of discussion lads.

Cheers

LoGiE

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement