Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin 8 to Palmerstown Shopping Centre

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Hopefully might get an answer in this thread so it saves me opening a new one, Ballyowen Castle Shopping Centre, how far does the 25a leave you away? And how long roughly would it take to get out there from Heuston? Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

Hopefully might get an answer in this thread so it saves me opening a new one, Ballyowen Castle Shopping Centre, how far does the 25a leave you away? And how long roughly would it take to get out there from Heuston? Cheers.

I havn't taken this bus for 3/4 years and i believe route has been tweaked! There is a bus stop right outside the PennyHill Pub at the SC and the 25a used to stop there. I would imagine it still does.......hopefully somebody can confirm that for you. I would say it should take no more then 25 minutes to get to The PennyHill and castle Sc.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,744 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Both the 25a and 25b take about 20 minutes to get from Heuston to Ballyowen outside the shopping centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

lxflyer wrote: »
    Both the 25a and 25b take about 20 minutes to get from Heuston to Ballyowen outside the shopping centre.

20 mins in rush hour or non-rush hour?

Cheers for the replies btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,744 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Non-rush hour - probably another 5 minutes or so in the evening peak outbound (they have bus lanes all the way).

• Advertisement
Advertisement